terça-feira, 27 de julho de 2010

Suppose.

Tenho escutado bastante Secondhand Serenade nos últimos dias, em especial a música Suppose, em português, Suponha. É uma banda que eu indico a todos, tem letras lindas e um ritmo contagiante.
And my eyes are screaming for the sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you.
So I guess I feel lonely, too.
Slow way down, this break down's eating me alive.
And I'm tired, this fight is fighting to survive.
Tell me a secret, (I want it), tell me a story, (I need it)
I'll listen attentively, I'll stay awake all night.
Allow me to whisper (so softly)There's nothing I did mean (please help me)

Um comentário:

  1. Suppose that I missed you
    Suppose that I cared.
    And suppose that I've spent all my nights running scared
    And suppose that I was never thereee *-*
    muito boa!

    ResponderExcluir